Some resources for those writing medieval-type stories:
YES this is brilliant, thank you
The most efficient and “no fucking way” inducing apartment
this is so fucking cool I want it
WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE NOTES HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING REVOLUTIONARY
Wow. That’s is so fucking amazing. I hate small living spaces, but I would live there.
I think I just fell in love with an apartment.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Dial-Up sound 700% slower
My cats actually lost their shit when I played this. They went wide eyed and started running about like they hit the nip or something
I just thought of a really really awesome use for this sound. *insert silent maniacal laugh to self*
My dog just screamed in pain
I think we just summoned Satan
So I thought this was going to be loud and screechy like normal dial-up and then it ended up being the most eerie, unsettling horror music ever. Why is that so fitting…? *Hides*
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER
One of the most obnoxious sounds in the world has suddenly become a hauntingly beautiful horror soundscape.
My phone rang while this was playing and I fucking screamed
I can hear into forever.My senses reach into the abyss.The abyss speaks of death and destruction.No one is safe of the time that is to come.
Why do I feel like this is the sound that comes out of a blue matter rift?
HEAD CANNON ACCEPTED.
I normally don’t post porn.
I’m sorry, followers.
What if Guys and Girls changed dating roles
this. is amazing.
this is kinda hysterical
It’s time to get pissed. The U.S. law that would turn Google, Facebook, and Twitter into legally immune government spies just passed the House.
We expected CISPA to pass; that’s why this spring, we’re going to organize the largest online privacy protest in history to make sure CISPA is gone for good.
And, in response to (Republican) Rep. Mike Rogers’ accusation that CISPA opponents are just “14 year-old tweeter[s] in the basement”, we thought we’d also challenge Rep. Rogers to get on live national television and debate a 14 year-old in a basement on CISPA. The search for the 14 year-old begins. Are you or do you know a 14 year-old who could totally school a congressman on this issue?
This bill affects everyone — not just U.S. citizens. Anyone with a Facebook account could now have their data shipped directly to the U.S. government. That’s why Internet users overwhelmingly oppose this bill. Over 1.5 million people signed petitions against it. But Congress didn’t listen.
Does this remind you of something? Yep, this is the exact position we were in with SOPA last year. Then the Internet rose up and we made history with the SOPA strike.
Join the largest online privacy protest in history to make sure CISPA goes the same route as SOPA and doesn’t become the law that breaks the 4th Amendment. Are you in?
CISPA threatens our most basic rights. Privacy is important not just for our security but for our rights to freedom of expression. The giant tech companies that stood with Internet users against SOPA are not going to help us this time (but some of the large sites like Mozilla, Imgur, and Reddit are all against CISPA and we love them).
Only a massive grassroots outcry will stop this bill. We’re starting to build the tools. But we need your help.
Can you share the flyer below on social media? And tell everyone you know to sign up to join the protest?
Bohemian Rhapsody. Double Speed.
if you can listen to this entire thing with a straight face i will give you a cookie
I SHIT MYSELF LAUGHING 0.2 SECONDS IN OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER
at first i was like challenge accepted but then Galileo happened
still better than every other song
Open you’re eyes people. Our internet privacy is being taken away before our very eyes. #stopcispa
Why doesn’t this have more notes? :/ I think being aware the government can access your personal info anytime is pretty damn important.
Oh you sneaky little fucks.
Oh so CISPA passes the house vote, but a background check bill doesn’t? Nice to see you have your priorities straight. I just love our government.